When I started my blog 19 days ago, I had no idea what I was doing, just excited about writing and the possibilities it would create. Imagine my surprise when this lovely blogger, whose posts are amazing, nominates me for this The Versatile Blogger thewanderingbroski.comAward:
The rules for accepting this award are simple;
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself
- Nominate amazing bloggers for this award
7 Interesting facts about me
- I love my Dad he’s my superhero. I’ve always been a Daddy’s girl. The guy is a legend.
- I look up to strong people. I don’t just mean in the physical sense, but people who are; ambitious, capable and bold. I love people who are continuously trying to better themselves and tackle challenges head on and with a smile. Those people inspire me.
- I am terrified of ants! I often wake up in a cold sweat from a nightmare, where ants are crawling all over my body. Why do they do this to me….whyyy?
- I still remember my German (Deutsch) GCSE oral exam presentation off by heart. Weird right? It was 14+ years ago.
- I studied French for 5 years and was in the top set and I barely remember the language. Instead, I spent hours wondering why my female french teacher had facial hair, resembling whiskers.
- As a student I once sat in the refractory, pretty broke and with my last £10. A guy walked in, told me a story about how he had no money left and needed to pay for a train ticket home. When he cried, it pulled on the heart strings man! I ended up giving the ‘Son of a Mum’ my last £10. Only to find him laughing with his friend outside. How rude? He didn’t even wait until he was out of my sight!
- I have been the victim of theft. True story and this has given me trust issues. So this one time, in my younger days, I bought this amazing ‘brolly’ (umbrella). It was a ‘Totes’ one too. I was so proud of it, that was like the Rolls Royce of umbrella’s back then. Anyway at the train station I sat waiting for my train, minding my own business. This elderly lady sat next to me, I looked up and smiled. I then witnessed the most horrific crime against me, that has still scarred me to this day. She picked my brolly up and put it in her bag, in front of me! I was too ashamed to ask her what she was doing, for fear of being told off for harassing an elderly woman. That one moment has changed my life forever!
My nominations for this award are;
- destination infinite
- pearls and grit
- beauty engineering
- turquoise toffee
- one life one world
Great work guys. I really enjoy reading all your blogs, keep up the great work !